Sunday, March 25, 2007

Really? One Weekend?


"So, how long do you think it will take you?"

"Oh, it's probably just a weekend project. Maybe two weekends."

But it's never just a weekend. There's always the extra trip to the lumberyard, or a Sunday of back-and-forths to the hardware store, and making a cut too short and so on, and you might get to wondering if I ever get anything
done. So this is my record of what does get done. Though don't let the title of this blog fool you.

My plan is to document projects as they happen, but I've got a backlog of things to post about. The next few posts have been years in the making. Especially in the past year, I've spent a lot of weekends in the basement, breathing a lot of dust. I hope to keep the pipeline of projects full, but if posts slow down, a lot, you'll know I've caught up to the current weekend.


No comments: